Friday, June 24, 2011

Getting poorer each day

 

My business partner and I went to Pullman Hotel, Putrajaya last Sunday. I wouldn't volunteer to go if it wasn't for my big boss, who came all the way from The States.

Putrajaya is a planned city, located south of Kuala Lumpur, that serves as the federal administrative centre of Malaysia. It took me about 45 minutes to an hour to reach the neat place, which explains why I don't favor the journey.

190620113299

We had dinner. 3 of us cost almost RM400 (USD 130). It was too expensive form me, while my tummy was still complaining of ‘not-enough-food’. I could have eaten the whole plate should I knew it cost that much.

Perhaps part of the $ goes to fund, beautifying the place.

210620113311

No doubts, its a perfect place to relax…….

 

 190620113300

I enjoyed the lake view. Too bad Ididnt have a good camera capture the picturesque scene.

190620113294

It probably reasonable price for many people, but not for me though. (sigh…). Either the economic has gone bad or I am getting poorer. The later sounds ‘clicked’.

Its time to look for an extra income.

No comments: