Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Some caution about sharing knowledge

 

Knowledge is something to be shared, somehow, if the individual does not value your knowledge, its better to keep them covered up, as sharing it with him/her won’t earn you any prize. It could even make him/her jealous. Distribute your knowledge to others who are willing to learn.

Its sad to know that, there are people who talked about improvement, somehow could not accept knowledge or opinion from others.

I’m not a fighter, I’m a lover'. I learned this words from a comedy movie, Back To School. And I kept them engraved in my mind.

So, whenever I find myself in that situation, I would work on getting out of the situation, for my own well-being. I wouldn't let anyone pollute my mind, or adding unnecessary stress on me. Its not worth it. I want to keep holding on 'Stress-Free-Life’ and ‘Make Others Happy’.

Having said that. I just clicked on ‘leave the group’ on the Facebook.

1 comment:

Misako said...

ooh.. now I know why you r nowhere to be found in the group. It's a lost, no to have you, sharing the knowledge and ideas in 3s.. but, i am really glad to found you there.. enjoy reading your blog.. ;)