Thursday, September 29, 2011

About balloon

I was away for weeks and now I came back with nothing to talk,  but balloon? Sorry if you thought that way. This balloon really irritates me and I couldn't help myself from telling this.

Having this balloon, I didn't feel like talking, I didn't feel like meeting people and I kept on making a typo due to the irritation.

YES!! I'm still talking about balloon. I hate it when it comes.

I know, balloon add colors to the environment and they add joy to faces, especially to the children. But….

balloon

NOPE.!! I’m not talking about those nice colorful balloons. This balloon only comes in 3 shades. Clear, yellowish & Greenish. Since a couple of days ago, it kept on coming out of my  nostrils.Its playing hide and seek with me. Now you see….now you dont…..

Its all about my nose. My nose kept on running lately and as of today, its still running. Don't you hate running nose.?? My blogging activity halts again.

No comments: