Friday, September 2, 2011

I’ve been away

110805-112822 You must have been missing me. So did I.

I refused to blog. I refused to stare at the computer screen for long hours, as it caused me headache. I was feeling sickly for almost 2 weeks. Cough, running nose, sore throat, then continuously having phlegm. I hate it. I am sick of being sick. I mean..no..no..no..I’m not ‘sick’. I stayed wise throughout my sickness.

I remember  a year ago, I took pills from Homeotheraphy Practitioner. He said it was H1N1 Vaccine. Although I was skeptical about it then, I still took them. 2 pills to be taken each week for 2 weeks. It was mid of July 2010. It was supposedly to keep me away from the influenza for a year. True enough. I didn't get any sickness at all for almost a year.

tic..tac..toe…Past a year, and I’m back to my previous state, flu prone state. Running nose and sore throat caught me twice within 3 months. Dr. Eddie, help..!! I need the pills.

On the last day of my antibiotic completion, I was feeling much better. Still I could not continue my blogging activities. Eid, the Muslim festival arrived. Yahoooo…! fasting month is over..!!

During the Eid, which in Malaysia called ‘Hari Raya’ (Hurry Ruh-Yaa). We greet each other by saying ‘Selamat Hari Raya’ . We visit each others house. What else I could think about? None other than FOOD and FOOD and FOOD….

OK, that was the story and the reason for being away. Now I'm back with a new funny looking hair. Although it was a mistake, but no regrets. I feel as part of the weight is lifted from my head.

  110824-150224

SELAMAT HARI RAYA..!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

beatles!!! cuba teka aku siapa?

Faida said...

Johnlenon kah jijul?

Anonymous said...

paul mcfaida adik kepada mcdonald