Monday, September 19, 2011

Busy..!!

 

Wow..!! these work doesn't seem to get completed.

Its been a while since my last posting. I’ve been trying to find a peaceful mind to be able to continue my blogging, but I forgot where I put it.

I checked my bank account, the amount received every end of the month is still the same. What happens to the rest?

I looked out of the window. Wow..! that's so high, I don't want others to find my brain splattered around. I still want to live happily ever after.

I checked the pantry. Jacob’s crackers. mmm..I knew him since I was born. Everybody knows this Jacob guy.

In Malaysia, the crackers is well known as ‘Biskut mayat’ , translated as Corp’s crackers. I’m not sure who was that smart Alex, naming a food in such a way.

jacob

And yes, the crackers would be the first serving, served to visitors. I'm talking about visitors who come to visit house of the living family of the dead man.

When a sudden death happened, who has a time to bake?. So Jacob’s crackers most of the time come to the rescue.

Man..!!! I'm extremely busy. I don't have time to tell tale.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my dearest busy S.I.L.... this is SO unproductive of you, after waiting for soooooo long you dare to serve us with a "dead man's biscuit"!!! how could you? please try harder and this is not a request LOL don't jump down with all the pressure ya..... littlesisD

Faida said...

LOL..!!! I know you prefer sup ekor (ular) to Jacob's.
Just wait, tengah cari di belakang rumah. They only come when we dont need them.

Anonymous said...

yucks!!!!! that is sick! ewehhhhh, geli geli geli.... stay away from the snakesssss.....littlesisD