Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Margarita’s imagination

 

Sweet Margarita reached home, but not on time. She ran into the house and Bang..!!! closed the door behind her. She leaned against the closed door. Her heart beating fast.

“What the….heck just got into you??”. The voice came from the sofa.

“wwoooooaaahh…!!! Gosh.., you scared me” She screamed to him.

“ Like…. you didnt??” Her husband replied with his face looking pale of shock.

“Haha…I was imagining things” She told, while peeping through the curtain. Her car didn't turn into pumpkin.

She sat next to her husband. “Dearie, can we go to Bata shoes store tomorrow?” She asked.

“Why?” Her husband asked, wondering.

“I lost one of my shoes. Anyway, its time to get rid of it.” she replied, smiling and thinking of a new shoes. Her favorite cheap, reliable and comfortable brand, Comfit that she kept of checking for its new arrival as Bata.

“Whatever…I’ve heard that before”. He continued his nap.

No comments: