Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Charity drive meeting

 

  Early birds…

DSC01229 DSC01228

 

We have set schedule to meet to discuss on our plan for charity drive. One of our alumni, whom I’ve never known and have not met, Intan, was our VIP for that night.

Prior to her arrival, we did our short discussion.

   DSC01232

20 minutes later, our only gentlemen, Genn had to leave.

Ladies being ladies…we did some posing. Everytime the good looking waiter came by to take our order, we asked him to snap our cameras. Phew..!! (waiter)At last, our order completed much..much..much ..later.

DSC01237

All looking stunning in those scarves, including me. BTW, they are for charity. Price RM70-RM80 each.

More posing..

DSC01236

Again..

DSC01235

and again…

DSC01234

and again…DSC01233

 

 

Intan (Sitting in the middle)arrived alone.

 DSC01240

All were glad to meet her, including me, although that was our first introduction. She is my senior, but, as usual, I DONT REMEMBER. knock..knock..

We both had no campus memory to share, so, I just listened to their conversation, recalling the good old days.

I listened to Intan’s stories with great sympathy. According to Intan, she went to Syria to take up language class. To cut the story short, There, she was diagnosed with cancer , stage 3. The sad situation forced her and her children returned to Malaysia for further medication. That was not too long ago and as of today, its leveled as stage 4. She is not willing to take the risk on chemotherapy, though. She still want to walk and talk as how she is now, she said. She told us that, should she gone on that most feared treatment, she could have been lying sickly by now. She rather go for the alternatives. I respect her decision.

I will include you in my prayers, Intan.

DSC01241

That was our first charity drive meeting with those stunning ladies. We plan to start on building fund for Intan.

Meeting with those pretty ex-students is always fun, but I had to excuse myself, not to miss the soccer Olympic qualifying match , Malaysia vs Syria. BUT….the game ended with 0-2 ahak.!!

No comments: