Saturday, November 5, 2011

I remember Donaghy Day

 

Suddenly….. ‘Donaghy Day’ popped out of my mind. I switched on my PC and searched for the picture of me and University-mates. (Not a )surprise! I couldnt find it.!!! SHARK!

Anyway..talking about Donaghy Day, it is a special day, announced in early Summer at my beloved university, that has kept lots of secrets and sweet memories. Indiana State University keeps a side this particular day for the community to work together. Some of us came with brooms, some with scoop, some with gardening gloves, some with hoe and many with Frisbees and Boo-me-rang.

We worked with people we know and with others that we don't know. We beautify the campus and the surroundings. We planted trees, We swept the falling leaves.

At resting time, we played Frisbees and Boo-me-rang. We shared food and drinks too.

The THE DAY, got us together, which I didn't realize this situation until I saw that old photos posted in the Facebook by an ex-colleague of mine. Infact, I didn't know that we actually knew each other then, until I saw the photo.

BUT where is the photo..????!!!!!

( I totally forgot which folder I copied it into. GOSH..!!.. I HATE IT WHEN THIS HAPPENS..ARGGHHH..!!!)

No comments: