Monday, October 31, 2011

Doc: ‘Nothing to worry’

 

Holter returned to the hospital. The result was read. Dr. Haizal said, there is nothing to be worried about.

Come to think about it….Actually, has any doctor ever said other wise? like

“oh yes.! you’ve got to be worried”

Whatever is it, I will not worry myself too much. My stress test also shown irregular heart beat throughout the test. Still, my doctor said, ‘nothing to be worried’. So, I will just take it as is.

My supporting hubby was also there at the hospital to accompany me. Dr. Haizal looked at him, then turned to his nurse ‘Do a stress test on him too’

Blurr (my hubby). “me..??. “

“Yes, you need too” The friendly doctor verified.

“any needle involve??”  That was the first question came out from my hubby.

Haha..! no needle. Dont worry.

15 minutes later, there we were. Husband and wife, did a stress test.

The result… both OK.

Back to work..!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you are A-OK my dear SIL... as for my bro entrapment wooohooo nice catch Dr. H but most importantly ALHAMDULILLAH all sihat walafiat.

Anonymous said...

ooops forgot to add, it's me.... littlesisD

Faida said...

LittlesisD,
yes, Alhamdulillah.I just hope my heart will not stop and never start again, at least not after my children got a good job.

Smart Dr. Your bro trapped on the spot.LOL!

Anonymous said...

well actually when I did my stress test (3 mth ago) and passed I told the doc PLEASE find a way to get my beloved bro on this machine as I love him so much, he said he will try his best.... Dr H did it & my bro pass alhamdulillah (sure abg ess will KILL me if he knows)

Faida said...

LittlesisD,
so..u're the culprit?? My poor hubby..being dragged to the treadmill and wired all over.I still remember his facial expression. shocked! LOL!

You won, sis.