Sunday, November 20, 2011

Blessing in a little meeting

 

Without much preparation , it was time to meet..!!

I looked at the time. A few more hours to go. I started my laptop while my hubby took control of the steering. We were on the way to fetch Nadia from her campus. I logged into the Facebook. No cancellation. The meeting is ON.

A text message came. It was my ex-colleague, Za. oh no! She just informed that the cafe where we were suppose to meet was close for the day. Then How? Lets change venue. But who else to tell? Who has the contacts? Shall we proceed ? Shall we not? Lets just do it..!!

Opppsss…! My laptop battery ran out. How to update them thru FB?

Thru sms’s we decided to proceed the meeting at another place. KGPA, not too far from my house.

But, I came the latest, as I had to pick up another friend from an unfamiliar place, which I thought I knew.

We at last, met.

MeetingZawiya2 MeetingZawiya3  

It was just a small group of ex-Indiana State University get together, and we had a fruitful meeting.This time we didn't meet as a student. We didn't discuss about our college assignment. We had our first business discussion.

Way to go ISU Malaysia Alumni !!

No comments: