Saturday, November 14, 2009

A bit about me

I am not a fighter I am a lover. Something must be wrong with kids though. Most dislike me, and running away from me, even though I love them. Why..? Minus the screaming part, I enjoyed the looks on those crying faces. So, I made them cry.
Question answered. I love the people around me. I forgive people easily even if I sensed an insincerity apology. As a human being, I do get mad sometimes, somehow, my metabolic process does me a soul detoxification every night, as I never let anger transformed to hatred, I do self forgiveness and forgive others before I go to bed. My wish is to be a philanthropist, but I am not even close to the 'wannabe'. So, I use the sound-alike 'Philantropist-wannabe'. That explains why I opted for the wrong spelling of PHILANTHROPIST. You got what I mean? http://philantropist-wannabe.blogspot.com/ I don't watch TV that often, because the news is very depressing nowadays. I rather eat or read book or cook or do some paintings during my free time, and tried not to enhance my shopping skills. BTW, when it comes to economic matters, do not apply 'come what may'. Yeah...yeah.. I know how boring it sounds. I am not THAT feminine to love Roses, somehow there is something about this Genus Rosa that I like to draw them. Perhaps, I could find them a buyer someday and donate the money to the orphanage. (Me, thinking aloud again) Base on positive thinking, hey.., I did wall painting too. I did it when my hubby was not around. Lesson to learn..."Live happy life, avoid disagreement!. "
Nope, I am not a painter nor am I an artist. I just love anything that is nice to see, touch, sense, taste and feel. Nice to know you too...

14 comments:

Zurin said...

Did you really paint the wall Faida?!! heh..looks good...bold of you to do it. What did hubby think of you art work? he must have approved.:))

Faida said...

Yes aunty, I did. Zul's reaction.."Phew! luckily its presentable, else I would have to re-paint the whole house.". Zul didnt like the idea of Red feature wall though, but too late, its done! while Adri likes his red wall.

Anonymous said...

kak faida, which wall did you painted red? i tak notice pun. -2t

Faida said...

T,Thats Adri's room. Kalau living room, no way my husband would let me.

Anonymous said...

OH! hairan jugak abag ess likes red in the living/dining area.-2T

Faida said...

T,What r u trying to do? getting your bro to send me to Tanjung Rambutan?

Anonymous said...

well you are unpredictable dear sister, you can really suprise us....like, you painting the roses. never knew you are good at it. so manalah tau nak try new look in your house! -2T

Anonymous said...

Faida, marvelous job. U r to me an artist as I am, I do love art so much. Aku tak pernah tahu kau pandai painting before this. C.Pa.

Faida said...

Hello C.Pa,welcome to my blog. eh kau pun suka art?. So, I am not the only one in a wrong profession ha..ha..ha! My problem is, time.

Anonymous said...

Anyway its just so entertaining reading your creative work here in your blog. Maybe now only I started to know the other side of you. C.Pa

Faida said...

C.Pa, see what technology could do. 4 year as a good friends in Uni could not get us as close as through the internet. I didnt know you could write in such a good philosophical way.Dulu kau bantai your Kelantanese, aku bantai Sabahan dialect, but we could communicate.
Anyway, I'm glad you found me back my dear friend. Thanks for making the effort.

Anonymous said...

Faida. uk knw wht, that philosophical part was earned by age. I started to appreciate things more now than .. emm masa aku bantai aku punya Kelantanese time .. :). I guess its common that all our past life haunts us back while we aged. Those are sweet memories that money just can't buy. Appreciate friendship, it will last forever! C.Pa.

Faida said...

C.Pa,yes we learn more as we age.Our memories and friendship will last forever. Thanks for being a friend.

Qurbani Donation said...

Great work you have post here really good.