Monday, November 9, 2009

Sickness gathers

I never like to visit sickly person until I got kissed by a blood sucker, Aedes Mosquito, last July. The tiny insect introjected my sweet blood with its dengue contaminated enzyme. SHARK! It was terrible. I was hospitalized for 4 days. Aching all over my joints. My blood platelet went down to 41. Many visited me . Their smiles,their laughter, their touch, their fruits and flower baskets, and their get well soon balloon really added joyous to my hospitalization days. I'M STILL ALIVE! and now being dragged by my sister inlaw, Tuty, to update my blog. So here I am continuing my writting. Last Saturday, after a long busy week, my hubby and I decided to spend a day trip to Penang to visit sickly relatives. Rezda (nephew) is now recuperating at home after a bad motorbike accident that claimed his dear friend's life(Innalihhah...) Redza got stitches all over his body. His condition has tremendously improved so has his expertise in a Video games. I could not gather much of his agony due to his 'COOL' character. Eja the cool man. Next, we paid a dear aunty, Mak Bed, a visit at the well known Lam Wah Ee Hospital. Our visit brought her tears of happiness. She is having acute pneumonia. Poor Mak Bed, a single parent who lost her husband at a young age. Luckily her grand niece is available to accompany her. Zainab just completed her exam. We were Introduced to a family, who are also related to my husband. That was our first get-to-know. Other than wedding, illness would also get relatives together. "Mak Bed, you're not alone. You're loved by the people around you, including us. " She made a clown to the nurses while in the hospital bed. She called the nebulizer unit as 'the big nose' and the oxygen hose as 'the small nose'. That slangs are now used by the nurses while attending to her from then on. Mak Bed, the jokes cracker. She is such a wonderful and jolly good fellow. Her presence in any family occasions always made the highlight of the day.

7 comments:

tano kemalak said...

yup glad uv recovered

Faida said...

Tano, berkat your Doa, among others. Thanks my dear fren.

Anonymous said...

kak faida, i m glad that u took a photo of mak bed, really miss her & hope she recovers fast. Insyaallah for sure will visit her when she is transferred to selayang.-tuty

Faida said...

T, She was so happy until she cried. Kesian Mak Bed.I sent your regards.She recalled the moments when all of you were still small and she took care.

Zurin said...

Glad you recoverd from dengue. Natalia and nik pun dapat dulu but tank god recovered.

kesian orang yg sakit...my aunty pun hospitalzed recently..heart attack n amputation of her leg..but alhamdulillah recovering... God is great.

Faida said...

So kesian your aunty. I couldnt imagine how she felt when she woke up from the surgery. Sedihnya. There must blessing behind it. Ya, God is great.

Anonymous said...

yes, mak bed even took care of danial during my confinement in penang, it's fun to have her around, really makes your day less stressful.