Friday, April 2, 2010

We have a visitor

Nadia and Adri were excited. Me too. My hubby..emm...(paused) I'm not sure , as he is not good in showing expression.

We were waiting for a guest from Philippines. Regardless of who was coming and from where, a coming guest always excites us. I've trained my kids to always make any visitors welcomed to our house, even if they appear when when house is wrestled to the worse especially at the family area. Who knows one of them would be kind enough to help picking up things from the floor and tidying up the mess :-) No.. not that bad. My place is most of the time near to neat. Just don't peep into the room.

Back to the visitor. In a short notice I was told that I had a niece coming. I've never met her. She is a daughter to my 1st cousin, Erwin Ancheta, who I've never met too. Erwin is a son to my late uncle, Modesto Ancheta, who I'd met when I was young, who looked a resemblance to my father. They live in Zamboanga, Phil. That explains why we do not know each other.

So she arrived at around mid night, last night. My brother Asri fetched her from the airport. Her name is Candy, 22 yrs old, IT educated. I put her in Nadia's room so that they both could get to know each other and maybe learn from each other. They speak different language. Thank God, both speak English although with a different accent. Both having a different religion, but that doesn't deter us from being relatives. Relative is a relative.

"Welcome to our home" ,Candy. Candy came to Malaysia on her preparation to move on to Poland to continue her study and work at the same time. She would be our guest for about 20 days or until her Visa is settled. "Make yourself at home. girl".

2 comments:

tano kemalak said...

did she bring any candy bars for me? hehehe

Faida said...

Nope. not for you my dear. You have enough sugar in you.