Thursday, April 8, 2010

You daughter is safe with us

Candy(Irene), my niece from Zamboanga, a daughter of Erwin Ancheta, is still with us. Most of the time she would stay at home while My hubby(Zul), Nadia and I were at work and Adri (my 13yrs old son) at school.

Luckily, we have a computer at home for her to contact the outside world. She could have learn a sign language better by now, as my helper only only speak Indonesian or Malay. They both stay at home all day, anyway.

I talked to her about the importance of getting to know relatives, regardles of who they are, what they are and regardless of their belief in religion. We do not know what come may, and there might be a need for us to request each other's help, in the future, if not now, and by our future generation if not by the current.

The core ingredient of a good multi religion relation is "value each other and respect each other's religion ."

We only have time to bring her out during weekend. We'd brought her to One Utama shopping Mall, to The Giant super store, and a few more places for dinner.
My brother, Asri, also took her out a few times. She seems to like Malaysia.

Great. Nothing to worry about her being with us. The only worry I have is if she doesnt get her Visa by the time of her departure to Poland. I hope she will make it on time.

No comments: