Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Where is the newspaper?

My husband had been complaining about not getting the newspapers several times.
I don't like reading news as they are depressing, nowadays. So, I am not bothered by not getting them every morning.

This morning, as I was driving out of the house, cruising through the housing area and turning at one corner, thru the side mirror, I glanced somethings were flying off to the air. I stopped the car and looked back out of curiosity. Pages of today's news papers were scaterred all over. I picked them up. The newspaper man dropped it on top of my car. That solved the disputes.

I wonder how long I've been polluting the area with newspapers. Looking at a positive side, I am proud for being able to contribute free news to the neighborhood.

No comments: