Monday, June 21, 2010

2010 FIFA World Cup and Me

The season is back.
If you ask me, whether I like it, I actually don't, but I watched and updated myself on the scores, as much as possible.
But why do I spend the 90 minutes game in front of the television ?

Love is the word. I love the men in the house. During the week days, I could not spend much time with them especially when I had to travel. Now that the game is an In-Thing, I wouldn't want to separate myself into another room and miss the moment with them. So, there I was, in the same room, watching the same channel and we would shout 'GOAL..!!!' together. Then later, at the dinner table, we would have something in common to talk about. I kept on forgetting who played against who, and the scores, but I chipped in the discussion anyway.

World Cup brings us together.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya agree with you. Last night the 1st time i watch the match with Danial- POLAND vs north korea. Not bad, i was fun and interesting watching 22 good looking men running over 1 ball. ha ha ha . But just could not wait up for the 2.30am game to watch with Danial.
-2T

Faida said...

That was great game. But I dont think that was Poland. Was it Portugal? Hahaha..!! we were really into it?

Anonymous said...

ha ha ... ya it was Portugal. Ronaldo is tooo cute, doesnt matter where he is from.As i say, 22 cute& handsome player!2T

Faida said...

T,
Ronaldo... hmmm... I cant say much. Im married , y'know. LOL..!!

Yes, he is handsome, but he goes after goal, not gal.