Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Weekend activity

Whatelse other than going back and fort to Perak?

This time, we went to send home cooked food to Nadia. While she was enjoying her granny’s  ‘Nasi Bryani’, I took out my camera and started to look around for something interesting to capture.

IMG_7576

I noticed a couple of birds looking for their food, ants.

IMG_7579 IMG_7580 IMG_7581 I enjoyed watching them. I moved closer and closer.

Next, I noticed a camouflage from my camera. I moved even closer and  zoomed in my camera.

 

IMG_7584 IMG_7585 IMG_7586 IMG_7587 IMG_7588 IMG_7589    IMG_7593    WHOAH….!!!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE….!!!

 

After the excitement, we left the college at 11 am, as I was catching a flight to Sabah attending a meeting. My hubby sent me to the train station. I prefer express train that took me only 28minuste to the airport, compare to taxi, which takes 50 minutes or so.

IMG_7597 kk6APR2010 072 kk6APR2010 073 kk6APR2010 074

Came night, I was already in Kota Kinabalu.

From Kuala Lumpur early morning , reached Perak , ended in Kota Kinabalu at night. From car to train, then to aeroplane. The camouflage was still lingering in my mind.

5 comments:

Zurin said...

eeeee takutnyeee ular tu!!

glad to hear your not so little girl is doing well n happy at school. Way to go!

btw I got ur comment on my email but it has been blocked and labelled as 'dangerous' so I tak berani buka la. so I cannot publish it into my comment form on the post. Just to let u know incase ur wondering y ur comment tak keluar keluar. why do you think its labelled 'dangerous'? auntie tak faham plak.

try send me another comment k and we will see if the same thing happens.

anyway glad to hear ur all doing fine..macam enjoy je all the time :)))...raya ni balk sabah ke Faida? or will u all be here in KL?

kirim slam to ur hubby k. :))

Faida said...

Hi Aunty Zurin,
Rindu your comment.
My comment blocked? Alamak! I wonder why too.Perhaps something related to my June postings kot.Oh Oh...thats scarry.
I will try to comment on your blog again. Tell me what happen ya. thanks
Raya ni , may be Im not going back. InsyaAllah next raya lah.

Faida said...

Hi again aunty Zurin, when I post a comment on you blog, I got this message 'Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval' while on your end, it appeared 'dangerous'. that scarry.
I tried on my friend's blog. It appeared correctly, not blocked. I'm puzzled. I will check my browser setting.

Anyway, we shall meet up for lunch or dinner one of these days ya.

Zurin said...

Hi Faida , i ogt you rcomment on my email..Actuall I block all comments now because I get very strange Chinese comments..yg tak senonoh.Thays why. so if u comment on my post it willnt appear immediately .only after I approve n publish it myself.it goes directly to my email.

But i got ur comment n its still 'dangerous to open' why i wonder.. takut plak because of virus ke apa ke. yg commen comen lain ok plak.

im not sure la what to do. takpe la I appreciate your comment very much Faida. I think next time will be ok. I too havent been commenting much on blogs. skali skali je.

yes one day we meet...this time uncle n auntie belanja tau!!!!

Faida said...

Aunty, Thanks for your offer to belanja. Currently sibuk sikit. Im sure you both busy too. I will take a raincheck though. We will surely get together again soon.