Friday, June 25, 2010

Adapting To College Environment

No more tears. My Nadia, is now enjoying her new life in college. Lesser complaints, instead, more complements I am hearing. Time flies.

She is now noticing the visit of the picturesque sunset to her room. She shared me the beautiful view thru her mobile phone.

DSC01292

Her acquaintance is getting better. On every weekend, when she comes  home, new names were mentioned during our conversation. Great. Good for her. I always remind both my children that success is a result of good combination between education and socialization. And racism is never been in our vocabulary.

Nadialab Nadialab2 Nadialab3 

Her used to be the most disliked subject, Biology, is now her favourite. Co-curriculum activities are now turning to a moment that she is looking forward. Her papa and mama are happy for her.

DSC01681 DSC01682 DSC01688

She surprised me today, via her text message. I received photographs of her playing Doctor in the lab, poking her classmate’s finger for blood experiment. That was a very brave of you. Don't you come back and do on me..!!

DSC00142DrNADIA1   DSC00131  DSC00151

THATS THE WAY TO GO..! my girl

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nadia, happy to hear that you are doing well & enjoying your college life.You look good on that white coat...Dr. Nadia ! Hmmm as for the blodd test you can try on your papa! We'll see what happen next...aunty 2T

Anonymous said...

correction....in that white coat!

Faida said...

T,
Oh she has no problem finding fingers to poke. If the Papa is not willing, she has many aunties to offer their blood. Section4, section 6, section 9, all sections,just name it.