Thursday, December 16, 2010

After eye lasik surgery

Ok 3 weeks past. My worries of getting water and sweat into my eyes has lessen. I stopped wearing  headband to the Gym. I am brave enough to wipe my eye area with towel after my shower. The dryness is still there that I have eye drop with me all the time.

I could read those signboards ahead but, in return, I could not read a small character under a yellowish lighting. The doctor said if I want to correct both long sightedness and near sightedness, I should go for a special surgery which my lenses would have to be removed and replaced with artificial ones. And yes, needle and sewing is involved. No thank you, Doc!

The real story of my eyes is this…. the sergeant corrected the shortsightedness of my left eye. This means, my sight is switched to nearsighted (I was only told about this when I’ve decided to go for the surgery)

While my left eye was only 50% corrected with reason…. to help me to read menu with small characters . Emmm …. so thoughtful of you Doc.

Now, I am still in a process of adjusting my vision to that condition. Looking at an object from far, I'm getting a clear vision from my right eye and 50-50 vision from my left eye. And when I read, its opposite.

Whatever it is, I am happy that I have no worries of losing my glasses during a roller coaster ride.

Now that I know, eye lasik surgery is actually switching vision from long-sightedness to near-sightedness or vice versa.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome blog, do you have twitter or facebook? i will bookmark this page thanks. jasmin holzbauer

Faida said...

Thank you for dropping by Jasmin. Yes Im on facebook.

Jeson Devid said...

Your articles don’t beat around the bushes exact t to the point.Michigan Lasik Experts Visit Site Yaldoeyecenter.com

Sophie Grace said...

I came to this blog and it helped me to add few new points to my knowledge. Actually, I am trying to learn new thing wherever I find. Impressive written blog and valuable information shared here. net worth