Thursday, December 2, 2010

What I didnt learn from Sociology Class

 

Dr. Rathee. I remember that name because I was one of his favorite student, to the point that I wasnt sure if I was so smart to strike A+ in each test.

Somehow, I remember giving an incorrect answer to one of the question. Describe the feeling of an elderly. I stated ‘Lonely’. Wrong!

Now that am at this age towards elderly level, I really want to tell Dr. Rathee that my answer was correct. I should get a full mark for that particular test.

My children have grown up and spend more time with their own circle of friends, business is also expending, leaving us to go separate ways bringing more income for the family and as a preparation for more expenses on our children education.

Only loneliness stays. Thats what I didnt learn from Sociology class.

No comments: