Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Lost & Found Kitten

Some joggers must have been eyeing on my stray cats.

Not too long ago, one cute kitten was missing, just when I was about to fall in love with it. It made my daughter , Nadia sad. That was the last time we saw that little cutie white colored kitten.

Last Saturday, another one and the only kitten missing again. Again, made Nadia sad although it was a good news to my hubby who could not get used to liking any animals other than fish and tortoise.

Then today, when I opened my kitchen door….SURPRISE..!!!!

KittyBlack

05122010586  This little black kitty is back. Im not sure where it went missing for the last 3 days. The person who took it must had a second thought about keeping it. The kitty still needs its mother.

Hmmm… I think I’ve started to like cats.

No comments: