Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wonderful Facebook

 

Thru it, I found old friends and found more friends and friend’s friends.

Im glad for getting hold of some friends from my 

primary school, St. Dominic, Lahad Datu 1971 - 1975(Primary 1 to Primary 5),

Sabah College (Kota Kinabalu) Form 3- form 6, 1979 – 1983

Since yesterday, I’ve started to correspond with a few friends and friend’s friends from ISU, Indiana State University (Terre Haute, US) 1984-1988

Too bad I missed all the re-unions. I guess they could not find me.

Yes, I’ve been e-hiding and kept my FB account strictly for close family. I didnt want to confuse others with my foreign language. We, close family, communicate in Tausug (Dialect from Southern Philippines). That was my initial thought.

Just a few days ago, I’ve opened up my FB account searchable to all, thinking that some might be interested to learn Tausug, the same language spoken by the famous MORO and Abu-Sayaf.

I’m glad I did that. Im reachable now thru the world wide web.

I’m still looking friends from my high school, Methodist Girls School, KL (1977-1978 Form1 to Form2).

Hello..hello…calling..calling… I’m here, alive and kicking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u went to all these schools??? wow...she really did go to school!!! hehehe....tano

Faida said...

Tano,
Yes ! Yes ! I can read ! yuhoo...!!