Saturday, January 22, 2011

Nice greenery view comes with snakes

 

Having a house with a green lake view is almost everyone’s dream. So was mine. Hence, paying additional price was worth it.

220120111034

Little that I knew, that the green comes with possibilities of getting a visit from the Mr. Long. I just found a snake scales in my flower pot. It could have been a King Cobra, measuring about 2.5 inches in diameter, base on the scale. Ghoshhh….

220120111029    220120111033 

Now, each time I go out of my door, I had to be extra careful by looking all around, fearing of anything that long and black.

I called the pest control and got them surrounded my house with sulfur. Sulfur is a chemical element, with the symbol S. In the Wikipedia stated, Its commercial uses are primarily in fertilizers, but it is also widely used in black gunpowder, matches, insecticides and fungicides.

People said that sulfur would help to avoid this long reptile from coming. I dont care how true or whether or not it is scientifically proven, somehow, if it is physically proven, I’ll buy  the idea.

 220120111030220120111031

The yellow substance seen spread along the compound in the above pictures is sulfur.

Although, at times, it appeared to be too space-limited especially when we have visitors, we’re happy with our small casa. Our concept is ‘live within the affordability’. So, with or without the snakey thing, we are staying put.

HPhone3mar2010 086

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

sis, ayo we ask you to make bbq lamb so please pelihara kambing why you go and breed ular instead....please get your animals right. cinta monyet & puppy love you can scrutinize ini kambing & ular pun boleh salah pelihara ayo ayo ayo. so K2T what should we do to this S.I.L.(Sister In Law) of ours? littlesisD

Faida said...

littlesisD,
LOL! Itu ular penunggu. Its knew our maid balik kg and we need a company cum security guard. Soon I will call you all for sup ekor. Im still looking for the ekor panjang tu. Its hiding somewhere.

Anonymous said...

littlesisD, i think this is a trick.....so that we wont ask for lamb BBQ from our sister ni!Ha ha ha jgn marah kak faida. Anyway Kak faida, please clear off all these animals b4 you call us for BBQ.Please NO SNAKEY BBQ....HARAM.
2T

Faida said...

2T my sis,
Those are ciptaan Tuhan. We should let them stay where ever they want. I want to make a sign, gantung at my house gate 'Beware of snake'

BBQ tu, ok will plan for that. This time, we eat right from the fire. Miss BBQ with you'ol

Anonymous said...

Kak Faida, it should read "welcome To My Mini Zoo" - we can collect entrance fee.
yes, BBQ straight from the fire would be great! 2T

Anonymous said...

one sister is SICK suka collect binatang buas....
one sister is SICK suka collect duit & make profit from others....
nasib baik you two have SWEET sister like me to love you even when you are SICK....LOL lottlesisD

CNY:- BADMINTON & BBQ

Faida said...

2T,
That sign is inviting pencuri , cannot cannot..

littlesisD,
From lawyer(buruk) to poet?
your CNY plan is good idea. Abt BBQ, depending on hwether we can still find lamb or anything to grill at the grocery stores, at this festive season. Just in case, do expect grilled ikan sadin.

Anonymous said...

my kemalak folks said tahi angsa is another method of 'chasing' away snakey so maybe try to get some...somewhere...

Faida said...

Mencari angsa pun susah, mau cari tahinya lagi?