Saturday, January 29, 2011

My maid is pregnant !

 

READ THROUGH, DONT GUESS……!

I found a temporary maid. When I took her 2 weeks ago, base on someone's recommendation, she said she was 6 months pregnant then and she needed money for the baby. Thinking that I only need about 1 or 2 months of help,while waiting for my helper to come back from her hometown, I accepted this lady anyway.

290120111096
Today, I over heard her conversation with her friend over the phone, that her due date is within 9 days from now. and her husband actually left her and she has no where to go. That can be intrepreted as, she needed a place to stay. WUAAAaaa....!!!

What am I going to do? KICK HER OUT? If I kick her out, the baby might end up in the dustbin.I read alot about such cases in the news. BUT, If I dont, I will end up being her helper instead.

If really she needs a place to stay ('tempat untuk berteduh'), I can consider letting her stay, which also means I have to taking care of her and her baby physically and financially.

Another BUT…What if....I fall in love with the baby later? WWWUUUUOOOAAAAA........!!!!

7 comments:

Amego S T said...

FIDA, Maid tu orang mana?

Faida said...

Mego,
org negeri jiran. Dilemma...

ammeda said...

jadi apa crita maid mu tu ??.. aku nampak dah wallpaper tu..syantikk..aku jadi gilak tinguk wallpaper ni...mau kunun makeover umah di JB sama KK...tapii onkossnya bikin aku telan airliurr jaa...tapun tapuunn

Faida said...

Amie,
She said, she calculated wrongly. Her due date is end of feb. So aku simpan lah dia kira2 seminggu lagi. lepas tu, baru aku pikir my next plan.
Wallpaper tu, I just pasted on the feature wall saja. ndapayah satu rumah sbb berserabut nampak nanti.

Anonymous said...

OPTIONS from littlesisD:
1.tropicana medical centre normal delivery RM5K C-SEC RM10K.
2.sungai buloh hospital cheap but need original pasport for foreigners
3.cecawi6 rescue centre(your house) F.O.C. for her but YOU HAVE TO PAY HER MONTHLY RM700.

sister, if you are that generous & caring can I have option 1? please answer??? k2t, wanna join the crowd, i know you want a girl!

sorry k.faida, you must think "oh this useless sister in law of mine"

Faida said...

littlesisD,
Woooaaa...
pls add another option for me to choose that says '4. Send her out immediately'

My choice: Option 4

Anonymous said...

ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh! i baru nak tumpang sekaki, well will try my luck again next time....littlesisD