Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Am thinking about my mom

 Parents23Dec09 002

My parents returned to our hometown, Lahad Datu, Sabah, last week after spending about a week with us in Kuala Lumpur.

I noticed how fast they both have aged, compare to 4 years ago. My dad doesn't talk much. His happiest moment is when he is surrounded by his grandchildren. While my mom is no longer as fast moving as before. Her happiest moment is just like me, shopping. Their hair grayed so much. Thank God , they both could still travel. They love to travel visiting their children from one state to another.

LDraya09 120

They enjoyed our recent trip to Cameron Highland.

 08012011908

I realized how long I’ve spent living far from them and how much my parents longed to spent time with me among others.

There were so much my mom wanted to tell me within that short visit. Lots of fun events I’ve missed. She wanted to tell me so much that she sometimes forgotten what was told and what not. Many times she kept on repeating the same story.

Actually, a repeating story annoyed me, but to my mom, I just listened or laughed to the funny ones, pretended as if that was the first time I heard about it.

 

Last night, I decided to write about her in the Facebook, for all my siblings to share my love and feeling towards our mother. I posted a few of her photos. My tears kept of falling down while doing that.

 Ina3

I miss my mom. How I wished I could spend more time with her.

As for my dad, I miss him too, of course.

No comments: