Thursday, January 6, 2011

Parents visit, me no maid

My maid decided to back to her country to settle her passport matters. She said she will be back in 2 months time. It has been a week since we (my husband, my son and I) practised washing our own plates. Now I know where the vacuum is stored and where the broom and mop are placed.

Then..... laundry 'O laundry.... I wished it was my favorite chores to handle, but for now, let some people make business out of it for at least 2 months.

For 2 days since my parents arrived from Sabah, they had been putting still in the house without the host during day time, my hubby and I go out to work early in the morning and come home at dusk, while the school semester just started for my son. Oh my poor lonely parents.

Feeling guilty, I plan to work from home tomorrow. Im lucky that my work is internet based. Wherever there is internet line, I am able to do my office work.

Being the only daughter living in KL, I wished I could spend time with them throughout their visit.

No comments: