Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Back to Penang

March 9, 2010. My partner and I took an early morning flight to Penang, rented a car and drove to 2 places in the state of Kedah.
The GPS took us wherever we wanted to go. Thanks to the technology.
I wished it was convenient to buy shells which were sold along the way, at the mangroove area of Sungai Petani, Kedah, which is about 1 hour drive from Penang.
Its a good feeling to see happy faces receiving our visit. Once in a blue moon visit to client is a must in our industry. Having librarian as clients, we need to deal with sensitivities and friendliness.
Other than that, enjoying the scenery is part of the job. I am writing on this post with beautiful ocean view, right infront of me, waiting for a sunset. Gurney Hotel is great for tourist. Travelling is no doubt is tiring and contributing to stress, especially when you have to witness an elderly lady being hit by a motorcyclist while crossing the road, as what we encountered infront of us, today, but its all in the mind. so, relax...relax your mind...no rush..enjoy the people....adapt to the environment..don't worry...be happy. Tomorrow is another long day. More meetings to come. We just need to deal with it and follow the flow. Penang, I bet I look familiar to you.

No comments: