Thursday, March 11, 2010

SPM Exam Result is released.

"Thats OK my girl, your mom didn't get straight A's in her SPM result too, but thank God she turns out being a 'living thing' and brought you up to a loving grown up sweet Teen".
Nadia got her SPM result today. I was in school observing facial expression of the students, transforming from one mode to another. I could feel their nervousness.
I didn't set my expectation too high for her this time, as I know she did her best. Being in a Science stream, I would accept anything above C on the following major subjects, English, Bahasa Malaysia, History, Agama(Islam), Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, Additional-Math and Physic, which subsequently she got AAAAAABBB
And as for the additional(elective) Arts and English for Science & Technology (Honestly, I dont know what subject is this), she got B and C.
I was in a science class myself and I know how difficult those subjects are. So, I have no reason not to feel satisfied with her achievement.
(Although not to her satisfaction) CONGRATULATION girl.! I am happy for you. Nothing to regret. I know you have done your best.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

TO NADIA: Congratulation Girl! Aunty is always proud of you , your result is ok for a Science stream student! yes, i have inform Danial of your advise to start studying from now! Dia tengah happy2 lagi.

Ghouse said...

To Nadia and parents:

Congratulations!!!! welldone..we r very happy for you..

Uncle Ghouse and aunty Idah..

faida and Ess..congrats!...

tano kemalak said...

tell your daughter, your schoolfren did badly in school n still wondering how he became a lecturer... getting tht much As...wow congratulation!!! nasib baik dia tak folo emak dia hahahaha

Faida said...

T,Nadia has read your comment. That made her relief and happy. Thanks for the encouragement. We are hoping to receive a better result from Danial.

Ghouse, Thanks a lot. We are hoping for her to become one of those that our family and relatives will be proud of.

Hey Lecturer,thanks for visiting my blog.
Eh,Sebab dia folo emak dia lah....

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.