Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Just Sharing Some Thoughts

'Tak kenal maka tak cinta' To love one, is to know one. I am not talking about love as in two lovers, here. Its about love as in care, concern and forgiving. I no longer take paranoia, irritation and annoyance as a reason to dislike the person. I've learnt accepting others as what they are. I am learning throughout my living. I've developed better awareness as I aged. Minus the insane and the inhumane, I believe every person has a soft spot. I just need to identify the soft spot in order to develop the said love. That's what getting-to-know is all about. I stopped regretting the mistakes I made, instead, I turned them to gratefulness, as I learned from every mistake. DO NOT keep on making the same mistake, is my guidance. Whenever I bump unto an irritating individual, I would choose to leave a gap by reducing associations and avoid unpleasant communication, just to reduce a sins of dislikes and hatreds, until I find the soft spot. When I find the soft spot, that's when I start working my way to narrow down the gap and build an enjoyable conversation. I share because I care. Its OK to be nice.

No comments: