Thursday, March 11, 2010

Inflight conversation 2- War Movie-like

I've been listening to lots of stories in flight. Most of the time I made those unlucky people, whoever sat next to me, a story teller, while I just sat back and listened. Last night, on Penang-KL flight, its was as if I was in Iraq war zone or watching a war movie. Mr.A made me realized how lucky I am living in a peaceful country, Malaysia. He was in Iraq. He witness all the happenings that suppose to happen in a war. He was forced to live in denial then. He also told about the myths of Osama Bin Laden, and the scary plan of the big power, which sooner or later is due to happen. When it happens, its not going to be 'nice' to our world. I will not reveal more than I should for security reason. The 47year old Mr.A at last decided to opt for an early retirement. Enough is enough for him, after witnessing a 24yrs old suicidal blown his own head with a gun, right infront of him, in a 7 X 7ft investigation room. The young naive was being investigated for a brutal killing of a young American soldier, who was sent to Iraq to 'work'. Thank you Mr.A . Your stories let me forget about my tiredness after the long day.

No comments: