Sunday, March 21, 2010

Eventful Saturday, aching Sunday


I woke up with body ache on Sunday and wondered why. Then I realized the hectic schedule on the day before, when we had small family gathering, then I had to get in a crowd of people, pushing myself into the train to KL city, sending my niece off to the bus station, then I got to send my daughter to work, followed by window shopping and dinner treat for my son and his cousins at The Curve. Oh ya.! I bumped unto my uncle, Datuk Datu Harun, who I adrressed him as Pak Harun, at The Curve. Too bad I didn't manage to meet my cute aunty Zurin (his wife) and the children, as we were busy looking for a place to eat then. Meeting cousins, inlaws, nieces, nephews, Uncle, People. At last, I went to bed at around 1:30 am.


It was a long Saturday, but entertaining. Family and relatives are always my priority in life. As much as I could, I like to spend time with them. Good to have everyone under the same roof. I enjoyed the bonding, the jokes, the laughter and most of all, the food.
It was a wonderful feeling seeing my parents-inlaws' facial expression with full of happiness, being surrounded by all the children again. I wished my eldest sis-inlaw, Kak DD, and the family didn't have to leave to Penang that early.
"Mummy, Papa, your children have grown up,having their own family, making their won decision, but their love to both of you are still undivided. I could bet on that."
As a human being, and not an 'abnormal' daughter-inlaw, It would be a lie if I say that I love my parents-inlaw as much as I love my own parents. Somehow, even if I'm not good in showing expression, I do care about them and I could sense, that there is 'love' connecting us. And as far as I care for my parents, my concern of their feelings, their wellness and my respect on them, no doubts, my parents-inlaw are getting those from me too. Like wise, I am expecting my hubby to treat my parents the same way. This is a mutual understanding.
Parents, regardless of whose, need love. Parents are irreplaceable while love doesnt cost a penny. Af far as the parents are still alive, one should make them happy. At this age, 'Love' is the best gift for them.











It was a gathering for prayers, asking for blessing from Allah, as a preparation for my parents-inlaws on their Umrah (A visit to the Holy land of Mecca), next week. May the Almighty grants them a safe journey and answers their prayers.
Ustazs were called to guide the event, which ended with eating spree.















My day didn't end there. I had to excuse myself and leave the crowd to join another crowd, as I had to send my niece, Munira, to the bus station, in down town KL. Noticing a bad traffic jam, I diverted my driving to the closest train station. Having my car parked on an illegal lot (thank God it didnt get clamped), we both boarded the train, Putra LRT, from Taman Bahagia Station to the station of Mesjid Jamek, which took us 20 mins. It could have taken us 1 hour or so, and she could have missed her bus to Johor, should we've continued our driving.

On the way back, I almost boarded a wrong train. The station was almost as crowded as in a weekdays, but I kept myself cool to eliminate unnecessary stress. I watched people, enjoyed the scenery and could have possibly annoyed some people with my camera.

My day didn't end there either. From the bus station I drove back to my inlaws. The gathering was over, leaving my hubby, my son and his 2 cousins, Danial and Mikhail joking and teasing their cousin, Laikha, the B'day girl, at the empty living room. We decided to bring the boys out for window shopping and dinner at The Curve. Again, we were surrounded by pack of people. Thats when I saw Pak Harun, wondering around searching for his family. "Aunty Zurin, dont leve my uncle behind will ya. He is lost without you. LOL!"
After Tom Yam treat, we let the boys off to look for a birthday present of their own choice, for Laikha. They found her a pillow. What a choice, boys. Then later, we engulfed ourselves with Baskin Robin Ice-cream. YUM......
Our journey back home was filled with laughter, teasing the youngest, Mikhail with her mom's word "Mikhail, jangan berpeluh!!" (Dont sweat!).
It was late at night after sending Danial and Mikhail home and we could have gone to bed after the eventful day, but Nadia took a late work shift and needed to be fetched at 12:30am. Next, everyone in the house ended with nothing in mind but ZZZZZzzzzzzz.............

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow what a day! Penatlah kak faida reading about your bizy schedule. Thanks for treating the boys - dinner & ice cream , tu yang pantang kalau uncle ess & aunty faida ajak they will not say NO for an answer. 2T

Faida said...

T,
No problem. Its our plesure. We enjoy their company too, especially your Mikhail yang banyak 'auta' tu.
He suggested a TomYam as Laikha's present. He said 'malas nak cari'