Monday, February 21, 2011

Is this love?

 

I’ve never like cat and had no intention to keep one. Remember those stray cats that kept on roaming around, behind my kitchen ? I’ve written about them in my December (kitten and Nadia) and September (Our extended family) 2010 posting.

05122010586 220120111036IMG_8449

  

This is one of the kitten shown in the December 2010 posting. IMG_8462

 

Despite living outside along the alley behind houses, he/she (I haven't learn how to check his/her gender) has grown up now. Clean and pretty. We continue feeding the stray cats family.

210220111428 

I’ve always afraid of those stray cats. Whenever, I feed them, I would just quickly pour their food into the tray, then I would run back into the house.

But today, I made an effort to stay put, after feeding them. This grown up kitten seems to enjoy my attention. I tested my luck, base on Amie, my cat-lover friend’s advise, to touch cat on it lower neck.

IT WORKS! IT WORKS! The cat loves it. He/she sat next to me, and played with my foot. It even bit on my foot softly. I find it weird that I am enjoying their company. I now wonder if I started to love cat.

210220111421 210220111415

 

What my friend said, is correct. Cats are tame animal.

210220111408

Now, this is a new comer. My wild guess said its a she, based on her look.

Earlier, she wasn't accepted by the existing clan. I'm glad to see her now sharing food with the others. She is cute and clean. She is the tamest of all and kept on jumping on my lap.

I called her ‘No-Etika’ because she doesn't understand the ethical rules of our house. She would run into the house whenever the kitchen door is opened. That would create anger to my hubby. He dislikes cat, for some reason.

Do I love cat? hmm…. I’m actually not sure about that.

No comments: