Saturday, February 20, 2010

'Cemburu'

The topic of discussion by Dr. Fadzilah Kamsah I was listening to while writing this blog is about 'Cemburu', a Malay word of jealousy.

A few identifier of a possible jealousy person that he mentioned matched what I have.

Thick eye brows (almost joined left and right eye brow),
round facial shape,
sweaty face especialy on the nose,
couldn't stand when being tickled (e.g on the hip area) are among others.

Opss...!

He said, jealousy could cause all kind of deceases in a long run, as it cause our body weak and unhealthy due to depression.
Opss..again. Im not sure how true these are.

hmmmm.... I think I should get my eye brows plucked to thinner and do a face lifting. Next, how to avoid from this unhealthy feeling? Be extra nice, be extra good to your partner, show extra love,he said. InsyAllah...

No comments: