Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Joke of the day

Its important to pause for a while, no matter how busy we are. I normally would keep all the jokes in a special file and would open anyone of them anytime when I decided to take a pause and needed a laughter.

These are few selected ones (received thru sisters and friends):
Wife: Do you want dinner?
Husband: Sure, what are my choices?
Wife: Yes or No

(A wife hit her husband with a frying pan. )
Husband:What was that for?
Wife:I found a piece of paper with the name 'Jenny' on it in your pants pocket.
Husband: I was at the races last week. Jenny was the name of the horse I bet on.
 (3days later the wife bashed him harder with a bigger frying pan)
Husband: What was that for?
Wife: Your horse phoned..!!!

Teacher: Maria, go to the map and find North America
Maria: Here it is Teacher: Correct. Now class, who discovered America?
Class: MARIA..!!!

DJ: What is the household name of Sodium Chloride. Clue: 'something you put on your husbands eggs every morning?
Caller: Talcum powder!

Laughter is the best medicine. Yes, I believe in it.

No comments: