Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Make My Day 2

I guest I woke up on a wrong side of the bed today. I couldn't lift a smile on my face. Every 'lil thing irritated me.
Hoping it helps, I put on an extra make up on my face. It Didn't help.

While driving, I listened to my favorite spiritual music by Wilson Lema and imagined as if I was in a nice cooling place. That cooled me be a bit. Then I remembered that I went to bed at 2am. I see... now I am no longer young for late night stay, like I used to do. Time flies. So does memory.

I almost forget that I was supposed to collect my air ticket to Sabah. Today is the last day. Another travelling to do this Sunday. I kinda sick of travelling, leaving my hubby and kids behind. Tiredness, absentmindedness, sickness, boredom, all came into place.

I logged in to a blog of Shamsul Bahari, the Malaysian International Artis based on Penang. By profession, I am not an artist, but I love art, especially one that portrays life and living and culture and scenery. I do painting only when I feel like. Answering to my previous comment in his blog, he figured I am an artist too, by looking into my blog. An artist identified me as artist, WOW..!! I'm flattered. Thank you Sir.

He offered if I wanted to be his manager. WOW..X 2 !!! Its not my field, but who knows things might work. Emm.. that something I should keep among the list of my early retirement plan.

See.... I am now talking about early retirement. Even the type of my reading materials are turning to religion related topics. In Malay, this is not 'Ketuanan Melayu', but 'Ciri-ciri Ketuaan', a.k.a 'Aging'. Come what may.....

2 comments:

Zurin said...

Nice!!! nw u have a ready job waiting after retirement!!!lol

Faida said...

Aunty, I think I will team up with you to open up a pastry shop. You bake, I take care of the shop and do the food tasting.LOL!