Tuesday, February 23, 2010

He is still the Man


I was there listening to his speech, which didn't lull me to doze, unlike any other conferences that I attended prior to this.

He is still maintaining his popularity among all levels of generation.

He gave his spontaneous answers to the representatives from NGOs, Politicians, Writers, high school students, business entrepreneurs and all. He amazed us all with his impromptu answers. I salute this old man.

The seminar was held at The National Library of Malaysia on the 26-28thJan2010. I didn't attend other session except the event when Tun Dr. Mahathir was the speaker. Not because I like him so much, but because I know I would learn something from him and I know my time cruising through the traffic wouldn't be wasted.

The huge hall was filled with people having the same thinking as mine. It was worth going. He is still the man of the nation.


No comments: