Friday, February 12, 2010

Make my day...

I went to bed earlier than my normal time (1am). I spent more time during my night prayer, asking for many-many things for God to grant, hoping to get up with fresh mind. I woke up a bit later than my normal time, with body ache, laziness and absentmindedness. I kept on going up and down the staircase, forgetting and remembering things. I perspired like crazy early morning. At last I was ready to drive out. I started the car and set to reverse gear. Again, I had to get out of the car, as I left my computer in the house. At 2nd last, I drove out thinking that everything was in place, in order. About 300m driving out of the compound, I remembered something that caused me to make a U-turn, back to the house.Oh God! What is this I am having? Is this part of menopausal process? What a day to start. Lets see how the weekend would be like. Happy Chinese New Year !!

2 comments:

Zurin said...

lololol apahal Faida? looks like you are distracted..menopause? hmmm perhaps kot?...or just tired maybe..too much to think about...it happens to everyone once in a while u know! ...god ive missed so many of your posts....!

Faida said...

Me getting old lah aunty...
Need to take supplement for mind.
I'm glad to see your comment. I know you've been busy.During the holiday, I thought of trying some of your recipes, but didnt get a chance.