Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Its been a while

I've been dumped and drowned with a very long Things-To-Do list. Perhaps thats another mean of welcoming the year 2010. That was just the beginning. Now I am in a midst of completing a tender bid for a well-know site in Pakistan. Pakistan? Again? hmm..... Am I suppose to wish for winning the bid ? I've been to the country twice. I lost my air ticket on my 2nd trip, that caused me a hell of trouble. On the same trip, the country was just strucked by an earthquake and I almost couldnt find a place to sleep, as all the hotels and motels were fully booked by volunteeries from all over the world, that I ended at a guest house, with a hole on the window of my toilet, which peepable directly from the next door's window. Whattteverrrrr.... I dont mind making another trip there. I like being busy. Busy means good business. BUT NOT THIS BUSY...!!!I havent got a chance to even re-charge my camera and got no picture to share at this time. Sigh.... I NEED A VACATION.. !!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

please recharge your camera and yourself as we need you to be kicking around....miss you! DR the youngest

Faida said...

DR the youngest,
LOL..!! I am charging now and will be kicking very soon.

tano kemalak said...

pigi kinarut saja....or this place called mambangan hehehe

Faida said...

Tano, Alhamdullillah..ko masih ingat kampung halaman rupanya...