Thursday, May 6, 2010

Nadia's excitement on her 1st car

Being the parents, we could not stand the pressure of hearing this every morning , evening and night "Buy a car, buy me a car, I want a car......I'm going to college...difficult without car...bla..bla..bla..."

Her technique of persuading, worked. So Nadia got a car at last.

That was the most wonderful news for her when I woke her up one morning.
"wake up!, lets check on a used car".

We went to the car dealer. It is still looking new. White MyVi EZ, year 2007 and in tiptop condition. 3 days later, the bank officer droppedby my office and got me to sign bunch of documents. Deal closed and later in the afternoon, Nadia was already driving it from the car dealer's to the house, following close to my car. Mother and daughter on convoy along 10km drive.

The proud girl gathered all her friends on that very night, and got them to sleep over. She even volunteered to pick one of her friend, Azimah from her work place at 11pm. Then had girls outing to Izzi's (her other friend who lived about 3 blocks away), until midnight. Since this will be her last week before going to boarding school, I let her enjoyed the night with her friends. I stayed home worried, but pretended not.


Then I got to know that the college that she is enrolling this weekend, does not allow the student to bring motorized transport to the boarding school. BLOW..!! Now what..??

Its too late to return the car. So, we have extra car without having extra parking lot.

No comments: