Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Wedding-Arabian Night


15 MAY 2010, on the day I touched down in Kuala Lumpur, after a heavy scheduled trip to Pakistan, I could not spend a minute to rest, as I had to rush for to the nearby store to do some shopping for my daughter, on her items required at her boarding school, while I was also rushing to attend a wedding of my husband's nephew, Anaz, at Putra Jaya at that very night. My hubby and I was rushing like crazy that day.
I came back from my shopping at 6pm. It was time to go for the wedding. The theme was Arabian. I didn't have much time to think for any costume. I appeared in my newly bought Punjab's suit, which I got from Islamabad, while my hubby appeared in Batik, so were all the men seated within our tables.

Its was a fun occasion. Many relatives came. The young and the old. The musical performance, a group from Palembang, was good, that we enjoyed ourselves and didn't have a chance to move around meeting other relatives.













Honestly, I don't know many relatives from my husband's side. However, I noticed some people were not there. Where was Abang Hussain? A cousin who is fun to be with. Where was Dr. Ismail Merican? The honorable uncle. How about Kak DD and Abang Ihsan ?

It was a grand wedding. Congratulation to the parents, Nana Bab and Kak Pah.
We reached home after midnight, needed to catch some sleep, before leaving to Perak to visit Nadia at the boarding school, early morning on the next day. ZZZzzzzz..zzzzzz...z.z.z

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ma,im reading yr blog in perak.i cn online here at my class.only fr this class.this last called information technology.

nadia

Anonymous said...

this class*

mama said...

great! Remember sweetheart, you only have 1 year to work harder to excel in your study.I know you can do it. you are gifted. Thank you for making us proud of you all this while. Keep it up.Luv you and miss u.

Ghouse said...

Faida...correction...Anas is our anak saudara nephew..Abg Mus (na Nabab as ees called him) is our cousin..

Anyway that night,it was fun, sorry tak dapat duduk cerita2 dgn you all..busy dgn tugas..we'll catch up..

Glad to know that Nadia is doing fine..happy for her..

Zahra still waiting for rayuan on UITM (thats the only place yang dia apply...)


Ghouse

Faida said...

Ghouse,
Thanks for the correction.Tu lah... jarang-jarang berkumpul. Next time I need a paper and pen and will write down all the names and how they are related to Ess. Ess will refer everyone as cousin. Abang Hussain pulak he refered to as Uncle Hussain.