Friday, July 13, 2012

Jericho Rosales is dead.???

 

Says who.??

My friend told me the shocking news, over breakfast. She said, Jericho died right after he completed the act on the popular Tagalog drama series Pangako Sa ‘Yo, the first Tagalog drama I’ve ever watched.

Its not a new series, but I’ve just got a chance to complete watching the drama. Such an interesting play he did. He is such a good actor, so as all of them acted in the drama.

Jericho

This good looking boy did his role well as Angelo and Nathaniel, in the series. According to my friend, he probably too drunk that night. His friends found him dead on the following day.

While driving to office that morning, I felt a sudden sadness in me.

“Oh GOD..please let this info be untrue. I just started to like this young and talented star”, I wished.

When I reached the office, I immediately checked thru the internet.

image

He is still alive..!!!! He isnt dead..!!!. Then I checked on his FB. Yes..!! he is very alive. He had just posted a comment on his FB wall an hour before.

‘how dare you said that?? he is still alive..!’ I sms’d my friend

‘ops..! sorry, I must have got the wrong person. hehehe….’ She replied.

GHOSSSS..!! where the heck that news came from.?

Jericho, you are my first favorite Pilipino actor.Don't die too soon, Echo. I still want to see you on my TV screen.

Other than him, Kristine Hermosa, Jean Garcia & Eula Valdez did their role well too. So as the others. In fact, all of them are talented people. I watched the whole episode within a week. That kept me hooked to my TV till late. That kept me not having enough sleep and kept on yawning all day, at the office. Hatred , happiness, sadness, wilderness, madness, all in one. Those characters created those mixed-feeling in me. They were SO REAL. As I watched, I kept on telling myself “this is just a movie’.

I'm impressed with their great talents. I never thought that I could end up watching the series towards the end. Bravo to the director Rory B. Quintos.

Too bad I don't understand the language.The Malay subtitle came in handy, though.

To my dear readers who have not watched this drama, believe me, you will enjoy it. Wait..!! dont forget…buy original.

No comments: