Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Love note for my beloved

 

I wished I could straighten things for others. I wished I had the power to switch the negativity to positivity.I wished I could make the happiness return to my beloved people. Its sad to see them sad, but sometimes matters are going out of hand and separation becomes the best solution.

Everyone has problem. So do I. But it hurts me more seeing my beloved ones love-hurt. Love sometimes doesn't reflect the actual meaning. The pain caused by love is painful than a physical cut.

but, its ok dear. We learn as we live. Appreciate your life. Take  the negatives as lessons for you to build a better future. Love is not something you should preserve. Continue giving your love to those who deserve and you will get the same in return.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yup it's sad, someone I know is going their separate ways....... she has a 6months old baby & now 2 months pregnant while he (28) will marry a 50 year OLD puan sri huh it's madness but life must go on .....littlesisD

Faida said...

Thats sad. I feel sorry for the 28years old man, 10 years down the road the the puan sri no longer berseri.