Monday, July 30, 2012

Whatelse I found at Ramadhan Bazaar

 

In the month of Ramadhan, when revealed The Holy Quran, the guidance of mandkind.

It is stated in the Quran..

"O you who believe! Fasting is prescribed for you as it was prescribed for those before you, that you may become Al-Muttaqun (the pious).”

The Muslims fast from dawn to dusk, throughout the month of Ramadhan. not meant to give difficulties, but for them to feel the situation of the needy and understand and be considerate and be patient and to earn many more positive values of life gained throughout the practice.   

In Malaysia, among the highlights of this special month is the food bazaar. The hectic life of the people living in the city, especially, could not promise one to able serving a home-cooked food. Thus, the ‘Ramadhan Bazaar’ is the perfect place to visit.

 DSC03625

Food stalls are lined along the road. hundred and perhaps thousand varieties of mouth watering dishes are found. Sweet deserts, many choices of drinks an plenty types of local food. This when one’s patience are tested.

DSC03628Yong-Tau-Foo, Murtabak, Ayam Percik, Nasi Kukus, Laksa, Badak Berendam, Kueh Tepung Pelita, Nasi Kerabu, Popiah, Nasi Bryani,Otak-Otak, Curry Puff, Roti John, Agar-Agar, Jagung Bakar and many more. I couldnt translate them, as I want you to seek for yourself at Malaysian Ramadhan Bazaar. Its available everywhere throughout the month of Ramadhan.

DSC03631DSC03626  DSC03630

I was there last week. That was my first visit to the bazaar for this fasting month. Should I had followed my wants, I could have bought all. I walked and passed one stall after another.

DSC03624

I made my round through the heat and noisiness, but then, see what else I encountered……….

OH MY……..

DSC03621

A women and a baby……’O Allah..Please…..get  them out of their agony …. 

I walked close to this poor mother. I looked at the baby. She was just a few days old. but why..??? I felt a sudden sadness. I moved closer to her.

DSC03622

She noticed and looked up to me. I stared  at her and the baby.

“Is this your baby?” She didnt answer. She turned her eyes away from me. DSC03623

“That must be a syndicate and that might not be hers”. Then I heard the stall owner said to me.

“Oh No…could it be someone else’s baby?” I wondered within.

“You cannot do this.!!!”. The word came out of me, and I gave the her a sign language of ‘NO’.  She didnt move and didnt look up to me. She still pretended not understanding me. The sadness in me turned to anger. I took out my camera. click..! .click..! .click..! then I left with anger still in me.

I continued walking to the other side of the bazaar.Thinking..I wanted to lodge a complain, but to who?? 

“oh hi, Hariz…good to see you....good to see your mom too…hey look what I found (showing photos).” that was just a short conversation as I bumped onto my daughter’s friend and his mom.

As I walked to other corner, another beggar…!!!??

DSC03629 

then another….!!!?! and again, with a little todler..???? WHAT THE…. DSC03632ARRGHHH…..!!!!!

I HATE THE SYNDICATES….!!!! Somebody please…..get rid of those manipulating people.

That night, I couldnt let them out of my mind. I was thinking…what if……I grab the baby from her..? ……that will be the history of my life.

Having a baby in the house..?? hmmm…maybe I should think twice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kak faida, kesiannya tengok baby tu. tengok pun kesian + geram. Dont like to see all that , just imagine like mogumbirak's age.2T

Faida said...

haha..keluar nama Mogumbirak.
Yes, sis 2T, its sad + geram to see. sad..sad..sad...