Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Jean Sasson and me?

 

I checked on my old blog postings, yesterday. There she was… ! She listed herself among my honorable guests. I couldnt believe it…!!!

I read her latest addition to my postings. I smiled of happiness. It was just comments of a few words, somehow she made my day. I replied to her comments. I told her how glad I am knowing that she dropped by my blogsite.  She is globally known while I am the unknown, except to my relatives and friends. God created those geniuses who then created the technology that got us to talk to each other. Jean and I.

She is Jean Sasson, my favorite writer who authored Princess and Growing Up Bin Laden.

I ‘ve read most of her books. She writes the way I like them written. She describes the way I want them to be described. She makes her every line imaginable, that makes me feel as if I was there watching those characters who she mentioned in her book. Thru her book she managed to bring me happiness, eagerness and anger too.

Congratulation Jean.

2 comments:

Jean Sasson said...

What a lovely person you are. You say such nice things and make people feel good about themselves and their work. cannot imagine how happy it makes me that someone like you has fallen in love with the books I write. I'm just an ordinary person who just happens to loves books and reading and writing and I got lucky when I went to Saudi Arabia and then began meeting some very unusual people. Now they are the subjects of books I write. I just wanted to say thank you again and I do so hope we stay in touch, and I do hope that you get to read more of my books. Write to me at jeansasson@msn.com when you get a chance and let's stay in touch. I'd like to keep you up to date about what books will be coming out next. I love technology in the way it connects people who are likeminded, yet people who would have never had the opportunity to chat if the current technology did not exist! Talk to you later, I hope... Jean

Faida said...

Thank you Jean. I will surely write to you. Yes , please keep me updated.Faida