Thursday, July 19, 2012

My friend is suffering from Lung Cancer

 

Yesterday I got to know. He was told that he is diagnosed as having lung cancer. It has spread all over his body internally. The last time I saw him was about 2 months ago. He, being himself, one could easily hear him laugh from a distance.

I will surely miss him, my ex-Univ mate, who I sometimes disliked his naughtiness then. We were quite close during our university days. He would knock my door and walked in directly to my kitchen, checking for food, if any.

I could imagine how he is feeling now, as once, I was also ‘wrongly’ diagnosed as having stomach cancer by an unprofessional crazy lady doctor. Too bad I forgot her name. I found out much later that she also wrongly diagnose a few more people as having cancer.Then we all concluded that she actually wanted us to do blood ozonning, which she did to me once, after shocking me with the news.She did it on pupose to gain more customer to do the ozonning that cost RM700. That BLODDY S*** Doctor.

When you know you are dying, you tend to do whatever others said would help. Thats how a cancer patient is. I was there for about a week. I'm glad I went for a 2nd opinion. The 2nd doctor told me the good news that there is no indication that I was having cancer. That lady doctor was a big liar.!!!!

I feel so sorry to hear about this friend of mine. He is so active and soon he would be on the other side of the world.?? I couldn't believe he is dying. Ya Rabb, please let him stay alive.

No comments: