Thursday, July 5, 2012

Visit to the zoo

 

Only for kids..? Nah….me too, enjoyed my every trip to the zoo.

The zoo is just about 20 minutes drive from the city of Metropolitan, Kuala Lumpur.

Thinking of the agony of walking around the wide area at this age, I initially didnt think I should join the kids. But later, I decided to get myself a little treat, and indeed, I enjoyed the environment and the buggy ride.

DSC03447

The buggy costs RM5 (USD 1.50), while the entrance to the zoo cost about RM30 (USD10)

DSC03526 DSC03528

 DSC03506

Its fun to see those animals. They probably enjoying the attention from their visitors too.

DSC03508

Orang Utan is one of the most favorite creature for the visitors.

DSC03493

My son and his cousins couldn't get enough from just watching.

DSC03499 They had fun feeding the cows.

Visit to The Butterfly farm is also included in the package. That was my first visit to insect. I pulled myself together and kept on telling myself not to jump when the insect come close to me. Thank God, none did, otherwise that could be the end of their lives.

DSC03473 DSC03472 DSC03471 DSC03470

I like the huge aquarium located just next to the stage. I saw a big Arapaima, one of my favorite fish to see.

DSC03523 DSC03522    DSC03518  DSC03516

We reached the site at noon. By 3pm we joined the crowd to witness the smartness of the sea lion, fox, Flamingo and eagle.

Its nice to see the excitement featured on the kids expression watching the show.

DSC03513

By 5pm, we reached home and return our attention to our little pet.

DSC03421

5 hours is enough for zoo visit. Go ahead and plan your visit with your kids, while the animals are still alive. Have fun..!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

week end outing to the zoo???? are you sure? the last time i went there was when mikhail was 6 , school trip. so i pun tag along.

Anonymous said...

sis mikhail school trip you bukan tag along to look at the animals you busy looking IF the animals looking at yr son funny so you ngap can ngap them first.... I know you well, knowing Malaysia I am sure it's the same animals that mikhail saw now add 6 more yrs to their age, anyway I was there 2 yrs ago & last yr was at taiping night safari zoo my next aim is singapore zoo he he he..... littlesisD

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha.we are alike lah. make sure the animals tak ngap our kids. The animals dah sebesar mikhail i guess. But surprising our kak faida so rajin , weekend at the ZOO???

Faida said...

Hello..hello.. who ngap who?
Let's go ladies..!! Zoo outing. Handsome Orang Utan are waiting.

Anonymous said...

Please ! kak faida can we go somewhere cooling + better scenery....org utan tak nak lah...ORG HANDSOME ....NAK!-2T

Faida said...

got masculine zoo keeper.