Saturday, October 10, 2009

Baking?

Motivated by cherryonacake blog, I set this Saturday to bread baking activity. But, not me having that patience. So today I enrolled my reluctant 12 years old son(Adri) in a bread baking class at a nearby bakery store and bought bread baking ingredients. Guess who I forced to do the baking? 'Nadia' , who has no passion for kitchen chores at all. While crossing my finger hoping for the best result from the duo, I proceed with my new addiction, blogging. Later on...... Here are the result from Adri's baking class. Clockwise from 9 o'clock, (1)Oregano Bread, (2)unknown, (3)Fish Bread and (4)another unknown bread. He came back without bringing back the recipe. Not much information I could gather from him. Thats what happen when 12yrs old boy gets into baking class. Nadia's sweet dough ended being as is. It didnt turn out to be bread, as she made an appointment to attend Raya open house while waiting for the dough to proof. Thats what happen when a girl is forced to the kitchen.

2 comments:

Zurin said...

oic nadia is also going to bake too! I congratulate you for being able to persuade her to do it.:)) I have never been able to persuade Natalia to get into the kitchen and cook or bake . she just has no interest. but my eldest daughter Juli in US is just like me tho...so at least i have someone to pass my recipes down to apart from you the rest of the world ..lol

Zurin said...

hahahahhaahahaha Yes that is what happens when a girl is forced into the kitchen!

wow for a first time baker that is quite an array of breads to make. No recipe ...lolololol....yes that is what happens when a 12 year old goes to baking class.
anyway at least it was a good experirence and wonderful that they were willing to give it a shot :))