Friday, October 9, 2009

Blogging is addictive

No wonder people talk about it, but Im not sure why didnt I think of creating my own blog before this. Perhaps I was too occupied taking care of other matters and never thought of spending time for self assessment. I call it a room for thinking-a-loud and thinking-allowed. Its busy Friday today. VTLS User Group seminar is coming and I only have 2 working days to prepare for my presentation materials. I will be surrounded by librarians. I hope to see Tun Dr. Mahathir, as the seminar will be held at his Putra Jaya office. I am looking forward for the arranged lake cruise too. After the 2 days seminar, I will rush to airport, catch my flight to Sabah. Another conference to attend in Sabah. Blue Ocean Strategy Conference. Conducting talks is not a problem to me, but attending talks would be a bit of a problem to my sleepy eyes. The most worrying part..I will be surrounded by CEOs and Directors then. Coffee please... Anyway, KK here I come. I hope to meet people from my old high school, Sabah College/Maktab Sabah. With God's willing. For now, I only have a few names I could gather in mind, with contribution from my former classmate (Dzul) of course. Trying hard to list them all...Jalil, Tim(Fatimah), Margaret, Julia, Junainah, Mamnuah, Pulurinda, Andrew, Pijon, Gabriel, Jauyah, Suin,Hefni, Rosley, Laila, Sofia, Rahimah, and others whoever their name are.

4 comments:

Zurin said...

Hi Faida dear!
its nice that u have a blog too:)) welcome to blogland. Its addictive and that is my greatest challenge...to rip myself off the seat. but i'm slowing down a little otherwise Uncle will start complaining..heh..thank you for following an dod leave a coment if you happen to drop by k. I love comments and soon you will too...lolol

Faida said...

I was salivating reading your blog, but still could not maneuver my way to find the way to drop my comment. You are creative and talented, so is Rab and Zad.Im proud proud of you.I created my blog, but still kept on forgetting on how to re-access and modify. Its still a struggle LOL!

tano kemalak said...

i tried to comment but inda bulih....ada saja sabotage hehehe

anyway well done my fren. keep it up

Faida said...

Tano, bulih bahtu. kau subak lagik.