Monday, October 19, 2009

Highways and biways to Putrajaya



Since last week and to be continued to the end of this week, my visual is focused on highways, biways and toll houses.

Our clients are mostly government sectors. My current project requires me to travel to Putra Jaya almost every day.

I call this neat and clean place A-City-of-Bridges. It has many elegant bridges running above mind-relaxing lake, heading towards monument-look-alike giant buildings.

Putra Jaya is located about 1 hour drive from the City of Kuala Lumpur. Most of the government sectors have moved there, easing the traffic in central KL. Its a very well planned Super Corridor, except for the car park area. Many times my car parked anywhere, waiting to be clamped (Yet to happen).

To all my Philipinos and Philipinas relatives, do remind me to bring you to Putra Jaya if you happen to be in town.

No comments: