Thursday, October 8, 2009

I am so-called IT literate

Shame on me who went abroad to gain my degree in Computer Science, just learned to create my own blog from my 50 something years old auntie, a perfect housewife. She gave me her blog info last night and today I decided to give it a try, creating one for my own.

Tarra....! Here I am, claiming to be philanthropist, for lack of a better word.

It was our first dinner last night. Both young-at-heart uncle and Auntie of mine still look charming. Unintentionally, I lost them from my busy mind for years and God reminded me of their existence thru a dream. Amazing! Allah is great. Thank God they accepted my dinner invitation. I believe we all, including my hubby, came with an open heart, unsure of what to expect in this first get-together event. It turned out to be a wonderfull evening.

4 comments:

Zurin said...

It was.

Yew Ang said...

Even more shame on me.
I'm too degree in Computer and I don't have a blog.
Maybe you can teach me how to do one.

Faida said...

Law, thanks for visiting, guess what? I found your blog. says who you need to be taught? you've created one. Try to remember the login access la.. and continue. I dropped you a comment too.
You blog http://lyewang.blogspot.com
in case you forgot.

Anonymous said...

hi everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging allowing for regarding that particular make. The prices seeking the shoes are around 240 dollars on every page. But completely I found this site selling them for half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what do you think?